Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 5 (Part A)

Melbourne, Pretty Sunny

I actually plan to get up early to explore around the city but did not manage to wake up early. Was in the city at around noon time. Got down at Melbourne Central Station and went straight to Michaels Place. It is situated between Elizabeth Street and Longsdale Street. They have a nice collection of cameras, all sorts of brands. (I can only recognise a few brands *wink*)



I then wandered around, trying to get myself back to Central Station. Was hungry so I grabbed a sushi roll $7 at the mall. Eaten the sushi and took the cute-looking, fish shaped soy sauce with me. It took me so long to get to the Parliament as it was 12 noon, so Parliament Station has become the last stop instead of the 1st (Trains change rail direction after mid day).
It was lucky for me that I bought a daily ticket which allows me to go back and forth a few times to get myself moving to the right direction. Thanks to Pauline who has advised me earlier.


And finally, here I am. The Parliament House. I have to walk from La Trobe street as they were having strike so tram moving towards that direction, have to stop somewhere else.



Walked further up from Parliament House to get some pics.

There are 2 nice churches. Amazing architecture. Did not jot down the names though. Hehe. =p


Met up with Pauline after 5pm and we went to Docklands.












No comments:

Post a Comment